Welcome to our Istanbul Daily Sightseeing Tours!
HALF DAY ISTANBUL CITY TOUR ITINERARY:
Pick up at 08:30 from your hotel for the half day tour of old Istanbul city.
Visit to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time.
SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
After your tour, transfer back to your hotel.
- HALF DAY ISTANBUL CITY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick up transfer from your hotel in Istanbul at approx. 8:30am
- Guided Half Day Istanbul City Tour
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Return transfer to your hotel at approx. 12:30pm
Please Note: Inside the mosques, please cover your shoulders and knees.
Hagia Sophia is open on every day, Grand Bazaar closed on sundays.